Thank you for thinking about becoming an Online Course Instructor with Summit Learning Institute. At Summit Learning Institute, we provide experienced and qualified professionals with the opportunity to teach what they know and love on a safe and secure learning platform.
Summit Learning Institute is a learning gateway for everyone!
You will find answers to the most frequently asked questions below to help you learn more about what it takes to become an Online Course Instructor with Summit Learning Institute.
What does it take to become an Online Course Instructor with Summit Learning Institute?
Here is our process for evaluating inquiries to become a course instructor with Summit Learning Institute:
- Read our FAQ.
- Complete and submit Summit Learning Institute's Course Instructor Inquiry Form to express an interest in becoming an Online Course Instructor. When you click the link above, you will be required to log into your Gmail account to access our Course Instructor Inquiry Form.
- Wait to receive a decision via email regarding your inquiry to become a course instructor. (Note: Inquiries are not automatically accepted. Your submitted inquiry will be reviewed and evaluated based on alignment to our mission and course categories, public demand for your course topic, and your qualifications, skills, and expertise as an instructor.)
- If you are invited to become a course instructor with Summit Learning Institute, the next steps are to a) complete our Identity Verification Process and b) read and complete Summit Learning Institute's Online Course Instructor Independent Contractor Agreement and return it with all necessary signatures.
- Upon successful verification of your identity and receipt of Summit Learning Institute's completed and signed Online Course Instructor Independent Contractor Agreement, you will receive our Online Course Development Template for completion and you will be asked to upload all related content and course materials to your Google Drive and share it with Summit Learning Institute for download. Summit Learning Institute will use your completed Online Course Development Template and uploaded course content and materials to build your course and design your course landing page or web page.
- Next, Summit Learning Institute will set up your course instructor account and dashboard which serves as the admin page for all course instructors/authors. The dashboard provides a list of your approved courses and also includes settings such as your instructor biographical summary, enrolled students and information, sales, settings, and payout details.
- After Summit Learning Institute builds your course landing page and uploads all content and materials submitted, you will have an opportunity to review and make edits before final publishing on the Summit Learning Institute website and platform for public distribution of your course for sale.