What will you learn in this course?
Academic Mood is designed to help students determine the mood and attitude they want to have towards their education along with ways to develop strategies for improving their communication within themselves and with others.
This course will help you answer the following questions:
What are your current barriers to academic success?
How can you improve your motivation to achieve academic success?
What are your academic goals?
Students will develop the following skills:
1. Take ownership of their academic success
2. Develop a sense of honesty and commitment towards their academic goals
3. Prioritize goals, tasks, to-do-list, short and long term goals
4. Organize priorities by setting boundaries
5. Focus on and remember what is important about their education and personal growth